Monday, March 23, 2009

Three times a charm

Today was looking like it was going to be a rough one. I called my patient on Saturday to confirm her appointment, and what did I find? A disconnected phone number. Will she be there? Will she not? It was hard to say. Well thank goodness I have the best husband ever. He again waited in the lobby just to see if he was needed, and he was. I got his last three quads. done really fast and pasted off my removable appliance PE with his invisline. Not to mention the fact that I had zero errors. Yeah!!! So far it was really turning around. THEN I got done just in time to OD a class three that Sarah had found. Double Yeah!!! She helped me so much and was so sweet to just give me her unit and everything. She even helped me chart probe depths and cleaned my unit. I owe her big. So now I have two quads. of a class three. Now I just have to find two more. Cross your fingers.

No comments: