Sunday, February 28, 2010

Last Mock Board!!

On my last mock board I saw my actual board patient and I cleaned one of his quads. I was really worried when he told me he had to leave early. I did not think I would every get him cleaned in time and we were being graded on it! I had only an hour instead of the two hours I was supposed to get. The time went by so fast!!! I still felt one piece of calculus, but I had no more time. I sent my patient up to be checked. When he came back I feared the worst, but I only missed the one little spot I had already felt and just one more little burnished piece. After this I felt pretty good about clinic boards because I knew if I had more time I could have got the rest. Only a few more weeks and I will be done with my boards! Crazy!!! It has all gone so fast!

No comments: